BETCO, Inc. has constructed more than 50 million square feet of storage buildings since its founding in 1984.
Our Premium Series is what we have built our solid reputation upon.
Premium Series Building Features:
- Heavy 18-gauge metal, pre-painted flush exterior columns and header panels
- Options include: Roof and wall insulation, Galvalume® standing-seam roof, with pre-painted gutters and downspouts
- Vertical interlocking rust-resistant interior partitions
- Interior partitions — interlocking Pittsburgh Lock Seams provide strength and durability. Panels are 30” wide and made of 28-gauge, acrylic-coated galvanized or Galvalume® steel (horizontal partitions are used in some instances)
- Moveable partitions — unit sizes can be changed if necessary
- Vertical interior partitions — top-and-bottom screw guard channels contain screw tips that prevent “snagging” and come with a 20-year warranty
- No red iron — this protects your building components against rust
- Engineered drawings for permit acquisition, installation and foundations included
- 10-year labor warranty on building with standing-seam roof
- 20-year warranty on Galvalume® and galvanized interior structural components
- 40-year warranty on all pre-painted surfaces