Boat and RV Storage Buildings
Large vehicles and boats used to be stored in open spaces behind enclosed self storage buildings. But as self storage competition increased, owners began to demand that their expensive investments be protected from the elements.
Today, more and more facilities offer large, enclosed buildings designed to protect expensive recreational vehicles and boats. Some facility owners are even selling boat and RV storage buildings as storage condominiums, rather than simply leasing them.
BETCO Boat and RV Storage Buildings Feature:
- All panels are either galvanized or Galvalume®-coated for maximum protection
- Buildings up to 16-ft. high
- Commercial rollup doors to 14-ft. high
- “R”-panel side walls
- Gable roof — 100′ building widths, with intermediate partitions
- Roof pitch — option of 1:12 or 1/2:12
- Horizontally installed interior partition panels
- Bay spacing — 12′, 15′ and 20′- 20′ to 50′ deep bays
- Loads — building design will accommodate live loads up to 60 PSF and wind loads up to 140 mph
Boat and RV Canopies
BETCO canopies are as more economical way to protect expensive boats and recreational vehicles from the sun’s ultraviolet rays and inclement weather and are built to accommodate angled or straight-in parking.